Technical Success Manager- London
A world-leading, global organisation based in the heart of London is seeking a Technical Success Manager to join the digital-only platform for corporate customers.
This is an incredibly exciting position for someone who loves leveraging their technology background, project management, and communication skills.
While working in a fast-paced, flat organization, you will help Sales and Operational teams manage technical relationships with Clients. This position promises tremendous growth opportunities across multiple departments, products, and geographies for someone who excels in this role.
As the Technical Success Manager you will have the following experience:
- Good working experience working in a Technical role with end users( ideally SAAS)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Project management expertise (Prince2 would be an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communicational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of data privacy regulations (GDPR + more)
- A basic understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Experience with cloud-based applications desired
As the Technical Success Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering technical training & workshops for Sales and operational teams
- Looking after technical relationships with customers (systems integration project implementation)
- Become a product knowledge expert for the platform.
- Manage and maintain technical documentation (Both client-facing and internal)
- Provide remote support for clients.
- Provide support on technical requirements for RFI/RFP (request for proposal/information)
- Shape user journeys - Integration with learning management systems (non-technical solution-designing)
- Improve internal processes
- Be keen to learn about new technologies (WebRTC, REST API)
The role will be working in a hybrid model( 3 days WFH/ 2 days in the office)
We are offering a fantastic package, please contact info AT Freshtechit.com