Support Analyst - 3rd line support
A world-leading Ecommerce organisation based in London is seeking a 3rd line Support Analyst to join the infrastructure team. This will primarily work with Office 365 and Identity but is also willing to collaborate with our engineering team to provide support for our in-house platforms and integrations that serve the business.
There are opportunities to expand the envelope of the role with the possibility of branching into other areas such as infrastructure automation, Identity Management, and more.
As the Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing support for our Office365/Exchange Online
-Troubleshooting and resolving issues with mailboxes and users that are not covered by our identity management platform
- Supporting a variety of tickets relating to a broad range of topics, such as networking, applications support, and more.
The Support Analyst will have the following experience:
-Good working experience in a 3rdline support role.
- Office 365 Administration
- Experience working with application support
- Experience with project planning tools such as Jira, etc.
- Basic understanding of networks. Nice to Have - Azure AD and Identity Management.
We are working on a hybrid model- 2 days working in the office and 3 days working from home.
This role is offering a fantastic package, please contact info AT Freshtechit for more information.