Yorkshire but remote working at present.
Recruiting for a Developer with at least two years' experience in developing embedded products in C and C++. You will be joining a rapidly growing team designing and developing cutting edge systems for the gaming industry.
The newly hired Developer will be a team player with a passion for development and have the ability to learn new skills/languages as required. This role has a lot of scope for progression for the right candidate with a strong work ethic and leadership qualities. We adopt a fun and enthusiastic work environment so a similar outlook combined with a can-do attitude would be beneficial to fitting into our team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A strong degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Passionate about technology, and programming with an excitement to learn new technologies.
- Embedded C and C++ software development of electro-mechanical products
- Low level programming of micro-controller hardware modules and registers
- High level programming of complex API on embedded targets
- Knowledge of the casino gaming industry is a plus.
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- A strong degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- You must be passionate about technology, love programming and be excited by the opportunity to learn new technologies.
- You should possess good communication skills as the role requires some interaction with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You should have the ability to learn the existing API within 6 months
- You should have the ability to create reusable code where possible.
- Your code must be readable and of high quality.
- You will be expected to meet agreed deadlines for code completion.
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.