Senior Web Designer
Recruiting for a Senior Web Designer to join a very fast-growing digital media company digital experts building unique platforms in the affiliate industry in London.
The newly hired Senior Web Designer will come with a real passion for design, who can own the front-end design of our digital properties, including our core websites, blogs and forums. By building a platform with crafted UX to drive conversions and keep our user base engaged, you will be growing our brand and delivering value to our customers.
The salary range for this role is from £45,000 to £52,000 plus bonus
The Ideal Candidate:
- Substantial proven experience (4 years or more) in building and managing websites.
- Proven ability to implement UX principles and best practices.
- Experience with A/B and MVT testing.
- Experience with WordPress and the use of plugins/custom themes essential.
- Experience with G Suite and cross-team digital collaboration.
- Experience working in a team environment to deliver on marketing and business objectives
- Curious, creative and innovative mindset, with great attention to detail.
- Experience with Figma .
- Experience in highly regulated industries is a bonus.
- Experience in working in the gaming / gambling sector is a plus
The Job Role:
- Front end UI and UX design using Adobe Suite and online collaboration tooling.
- HTML and CSS coding, including front end development, implementation and maintenance of new features, functionality, and marketing tracking.
- Assist in development of quarterly and/or project based sprint planning and execution.
- Work closely with web development agency and internal design and SEO teams to build platforms and resolve website issues.
- Be the main point of contact for all things front end design for all of our web properties.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to achieve quarterly KPIs.
- Conduct A/B and other testing for web page performance.
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary marketing team, with understanding of digital marketing tactics and social media
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.