Senior .Net Developer Remote
The business values its staff and their development and you will be expected to spend 1 ½ days a month on your own personal development, formal courses and training are also available all ensuring you continue to have the skills to develop fantastic software products. Working collaboratively with your co-workers will make you really feel like part of the team despite being a remote position. Although should you wish to head to the office in York this is always welcome. So if it sounds good so far have a read below!
What you'll do:
- Create product-centric C# code
- Code SQL and Javascrpt as needed
- Work collaboratively using a variety of techniques such as pull requests and peer review coding
- Continually look to modernise workflow by always using automation wherever possible
- Help to influence the practices of the wider team by sharing your knowledge and experience
What you need:
- The proven ability to engineer and design C# based solutions
- Strong knowledge of relational databases such as SWL Server, Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Substantial knowledge of database architecture and how this is utilised within a cloud based product
- Previous use of version control software such as Git
- Working knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of message queuing architectures and technologies such as AMQP would be advantageous
What you'll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Time to focus on your own person development
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Critical illness and Death in Service
- Many more
This is a great opportunity for those out there looking for a long term remote position in a modern and passionate business so if it looks good to you please do apply. "We're an equal opportunity recruiter. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.