Senior IOS Developer
London/Possible Remote Option
We are exclusively recruiting Senior IOS Developers for a well-recognised, global market leader in the retail industry!
Fully Remote for the foreseeable during Covid then you will be required to work a minimum of 2 days a week in the London office.
The salary range for this role is between £60,000 - £75,000
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years IOS experience is required.
- Experience in mentoring or managing junior developers.
- Native iOS development experience such as Swift Design patterns, OOP, and MVVMA
- Coming with Knowledge of restful APIs
- An understanding including unit tests, test automation, Git, gitflow, and tools like Bitrise and Firebase.
- Proven experience working with App extensions / Apple products and the human interface guidelines.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and incremental development RxSwift, CoreData, ·Unit and UI testing with XCTest
- Experience working with with CocoaPods, Carthage and/or Swift Package Manager an advantage
- You will work within the agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle
- Mentors and coaches team members (developers, developers-in-test).
- Working collaboratively with developers, developers-in-test, experience designers and product analysts to ensure quality is built into our app as new feature and technologies are introduced.
- Looking for you to Develop at pace whilst maintaining exceptional quality, code hygiene and robust code.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the features, implementations and market specific concerns as new features are built and new markets are onboarded.
- You are up to date current technology awareness of new trends, frameworks, styles, approaches, and languages within and around area of expertise.
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.