Android Engineer (Senior Level)
Fully Remote for the foreseeable during Covid.
Salary range for this role is between £60,000 - £70,000
Recruiting for new talented Android Developers for a world leading Retail Company in London and they are looking to expand the Mobile Development teams to support a growing product roadmap as they expand into new markets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Practicing agile methodologies, with an agile mindset.
- 5 years Android experience
- Experience in mentoring or managing junior developers
- Delivering key features at pace in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience in delivering mobile applications through the whole software development lifecycle.
- Developing applications using functional reactive programming and RxJava.
- Developing applications using Dagger.
- Integrating with RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Delivering secure mobile applications that conform to OWASP and security standards
- You will work within the agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle
- Mentors and coaches team members (developers, developers-in-test).
- Working collaboratively with developers, developers-in-test, experience designers and product analysts to ensure quality is built into our app as new feature and technologies are introduced.
- Looking for you to Develop at pace whilst maintaining exceptional quality, code hygiene and robust code.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the features, implementations and market specific concerns as new features are built and new markets are onboarded.
- You are up to date current technology awareness of new trends, frameworks, styles, approaches, and languages within and around area of expertise.
- A strong understanding of mobile technologies.
- A Deep knowledge of current versions of Kotlin.
- A Deep knowledge of Google's Material Design Guidelines.
- A good Understanding of programming design patterns.
- A good knowledge of communicating through HTTP APIs and able to develop and test using debugging tools.
- You will be able to debug and resolve issues in our automation testing suites and maintain healthy testing suites.
- Able to design, implement and execute UI automation test scenarios that satisfies business use cases.
- Able to develop and test localised user interfaces to support multiple markets and languages.
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.