Android Developer - Senior (Kotlin)- Lead Ecommerce company in London
A world-leading e-commerce company based in the heart of London are seeking a Mid to Senior Android Developer to join their talented and fast-growing Engineering team.
As the newly hired Android Developer you will be responsible for:
- Building integrations into 3rd party systems (Payment gateway/ ESP)
- 4-6 Years experience in a similar position
- Working very closely with the stakeholders to plan for new features/ functionality
- Continuously refine and improve the performance of applications.
- Conversant with RXJava / Dagger or Retrofit
- Staying up to date with all new tech and able to bring new ideas and innovation.
- Java/ Kotlin experience.
- 3rd party integrations/ APIs.
- Passion for creating clean and efficient coding.
- Knowledge or worked with MVVM will be an added bonus
We are seeking someone who is passionate, driven, and striving for excellence!
For more information please contact Gary AT FreshtechIT.
Interview slots immediately available
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.