Security Operations Analyst
South West London
A world leading global organisation are seeking a Security Operations Analyst in London.
The newly hired SOA will look after the day to day Cyber Security, ensuring that systems maintain an applicable level of security. You will be focused on driving improvements to the security, through the implementation of technical controls, nurturing the security culture amongst colleagues, whilst providing hands on support to security events to protect at all times.
Salary range is between £40,000 - £45,000
Essential skills and attributes
- You will have worked for ideally 2 years' in an Information Security role.
- You will have ideally 5 years' experience in a technology role that incorporates security; preferably infrastructure or service desk orientated.
- You will have hands on technical skills; able to walk through network and system logs to extract information and able to understand the security impact of changes to systems.
- You will have used a variety of security tooling across the spectrum, both in implementing them and maintaining them, covering things like IPS/IDS, AV, SIEM tools, Vulnerability Scanning.
- You will have had experience and understanding of Public Cloud technologies, examples being AWS and Azure.
- You will have spent time learning to gain Information Security certifications, especially with a cloud-focus.
- You will have worked to give detailed yet to the point messages to a range of stakeholders, technical and not technical.
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.