Product Owner (Digital)
Yorkshire but remote working at present.
Recruiting for a Digital Product Owner for a market leading company within designing and developing cutting edge systems for the gaming industry.
As the newly hired Product Owner you will be set the task to build a new business vertical around digital game development. This is a key strategic role where you will be responsible for implementing the new games on the existing platform and develop this space.
You will be setting up and leading a game development team plus the direction and roadmap for this area.
Salary expectations £50,000 - £55,000
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or other Product Management experience
- A good understanding of Lean and Agile Product Development
- Experience of working with global development teams and launching digital products.
- Coming from a gaming, casino, slots or Esports background
- A track record of leading a complete project as well as managing the entire product.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Has contributed to the development, release of at least one game or live digital product would be very beneficial
- Responsible for deciding the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) features and long-term product roadmap
- Working with the business to understand the requirements, and develop the games identified as an opportunity for growth
- Work with the Development Team to develop the stories in the most optimum way to launch
- Mapping of the end-to-end customer journeys
- Create technical stories to integrate into existing platform and end-to-end ownership of the technical stack
- Work closely with the graphics team and Define performance, design and acceptance criteria at various stages working with the various subject matter experts
- Primary product contact for the product
- Map out the dependencies for the Portfolio Delivery Manager to create the delivery plans, and identify risks
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.