Performance Marketing Manager- Ecommerce/ Scale-up - Remote/ Hybrid working- London ( Immediate starter)
A leading automotive is seeking a talented Performance Marketing Manager. This is a key role in leading on the digital marketing activities which will grow our business and propel us towards and beyond our Series A round.
As the Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and expanding their performance marketing strategy with a specific focus on, but not limited to, acquisition campaigns on Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Managing the online marketing budget and forecasts to deliver a hyper-efficient ROI.
-Leading on KPI tracking and reporting with clear goals and measurement for all campaigns.
- Own performance marketing attribution: Ensure we invest in the right channels, continuously expanding and optimising channel mix to improve efficiency.
- Using A/B testing and performance marketing loops (test - learn - iterate) to drive optimisation.
- Digital ad campaign creation and optimisation across all channels, in collaboration with the Content marketing team. -
-Continual analytical insight/reports.
- Continual conversion rate optimisation, working closely with the Product team to increase our on-site conversion rates.
As the Performance Marketing Manager you will have the following experience:
.-Experience working in a startup/scale-up environment.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Strong experience across performance marketing channels i.e. Search, Display, Paid Social.
- Advanced Proficiency in Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads (Similar to YouTube, TikTok, and other paid digital channels).
- Experience setting up and managing Google My Business campaigns
- Proven track record of campaign optimisation and ROI growth.
- Experience with A/B testing, practiced at tagging, pixel placements, etc.
- Strong understanding of the principles of marketing attribution; high Google Analytics proficiency.
This will be a 3-month rolling contract ( we are also hiring for a permanent Performance Marketing Manager)