Partner Manager - SAAS- London ( Hybrid)
Our client is a World leader in the Customer activation space and well known within the marketing automation world. The primary role of the business is to create meaningful relationships between brands and their customers.
The EMEA Partner manager will play an integral role in building the partner network across digital agencies, SI's, and consultancies.
What the EMEA Partner Manager should expect
- Build and maintain relationships with key players and network at all levels
- Build prospect lists and lead initial conversations, GTM plans, execute them and deliver repeat business
- Partner with the marketing department to build a strategy, and campaigns and create awareness and interest with partners
- To work cross-department and manage multi-stakeholders
What the EMEA Partner Manager needs to succeed:
- Good working experience in direct or channel sales, partner Management, or Business Development experience in a technical SAAS environment.
- Passionate for the customer and building digital experiences
- Passion for winning new business.
- Understanding sales drive successful partnerships
- OK with ambiguity and the ability to help define processes
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles across multiple parties
- Fluency in English ( French, German or Italian).
- Ability to travel 1-2 a month to EMEA.
If the EMEA Partner Manager sounds of interest and relevant to your background please apply or contact
Key words - SaaS, marketing automation, GTM, campaigns, agency, integrator