Paid Social Senior Manager - London ( Hybrid working)
Our client is a global leader and boundary breaker in the travel and education space. They operate globally but are made up of different divisions that focus on different specialist areas, thus operating like agile start-ups/scale-ups with a view to scaling rapidly.
They are looking for a Paid Social Senior Manager to design and deliver strategy, build from the ground up and execute across channels, reading and using data to set the direction. You will need to have an abundance of positivity, optimism, a continued thirst for learning, and a belief that knowledge is power.
What you will do:
- Define and execute paid social strategy for multiple markets
- Own the performance and growth of all paid social operations within the company
- Analyse and optimize campaigns to achieve growth and efficiency conversion targets
- Liaise and engage with Product and Tech teams to ensure projects are prioritized and delivered
What we are looking for:
- Strong data-driven and critical thinking
- Experience managing a team of performance marketers
- 4 years+ experience delivering growth-oriented projects
- Have a test-and-learn mindset that you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation, and effective implementation of positive results
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please hit apply or email
Keywords; lifecycle, paid, social, strategy, channels, SaaS, test, B2C