Senior and Lead Salesforce Developers
Zurich - Relocation assistance offered
Over 15 million people in more than 50 countries have already participated in programmes designed by our client and the demand for their services doesn't stop. With over 50k employees globally, the organisation continues to grow, and they are now looking to recruit a number of Salesforce Developers to deliver Salesforce services to their team in their Boston & Zurich
What is on offer?
On top of an excellent annual remuneration, the company offers relocation and a benefit package
What will be your role?
Your role will be to work closely with other developers and occasionally lead projects and coach others on best practices. As well as designing new solutions for the future you will also ensure that they're scalable, maintainable. You will always be looking to improve, spotting and reporting where the systems can improve, analysing hazards and complexities in the system. You will also maintain the technical documentation.
You will enjoy working here if:
You have a passion for elegant technology, design and the ability to innovate & evangelise, and knowledge share with other developers as well as being an expert coder. You enjoy tackling and solving tough technical problems; You want to be part of a fast-paced work environment and work inside the technology structure of a global enterprise; You are passionate about translating complex business models into effective technology solutions.
You have excellent communication skills, are a team player, enjoy mentoring and are sensitive to cultural differences.
You have at least 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer, working on your own initiative as well as being part of a team, you know. You are well organized, have a structured mindset, process-oriented attitude and the ability to plan complex groups of tasks and priorities.
- You will have a passion for technology
- Love to analyse stuff, because you want to know how it works
- Strong communication skills and ability to present your ideas
- Able to organize your work
- You are bold and eager to learn
- Are willing to go the extra mile to deliver
- Like to share knowledge, via blogs and be a true evangelist
What are technical requirements?
- Fullstack development and implementing effective, innovative ad high-quality software components on the Salesforce platform
- .Net / Or Java development exposure
- Strong knowledge of OO design principles
- Manage and resolve technical incidents
- In-depth experience with Apex, Enterprise Patterns, testing on the Salesforce technology stack.
- Ability to discuss architectural solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- Excellent knowledge of multitenant architecture
- Professional diagramming skills like BPMN,UML,ERD
- Good understanding of code metrics
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.