Lead Salesforce Engineer- Zurich- Global organisation- Relocation offered.
A global, market-leading e-commerce company based in the heart of Zurich is seeking a Lead Salesforce Engineer to lead the development of the new Salesforce platform.
As the Lead Salesforce Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Leading the engineering of the Salesforce implementation, collaborating with other teams and technical leaders in choosing and implementing the best-in-class solutions for the organisation.
- Validate, review and promote design choices with the Architect team.
- Manage and advise on technical delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & judge the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing, and release management.
- Manage Salesforce.com technical environments to ensure safe, secure, and organized deployment of projects/code/configuration & administer.
The Lead Salesforce Engineer will have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science( or similar)
- Strong background in software engineering and integration experience with .NET or JAVA.
- Salesforce.com engineering experience.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Web services and REST API development.
We are offering a fantastic package+ relocation.
Please contact info AT Freshtechit for more information.
Interviews are available this week.