Lead .Net Developer Remote
Are you an experienced Lead .Net Developer or Senior that has been mentored that is living in the UK but tired of the daily commute then this could be for you. I am working with a successful and fast growing data driven technology business in the UK who have made a sophisticated yet intuitive software product to provide data analytics in a unique way. This is a passionate and entrepreneurial business who are seeking a likeminded experienced Lead Full Stack C# Developer to help develop a small and expanding team of engineers.
The product uses modern tech and development methodologies to deliver a great end user experience. The architectural elements include micro- services, micro front-end patterns with an extensive database architecture.
This position needs someone who is able to lead feature implementation and technological changes, so if this sounds like you and you have a passion for creating solutions for customers whilst keeping a focus on team development, agility and business growth then this could be for you.
What you'll do:
- Direct line management of a small team of circa 5 Developers
- Provide the business with technical leadership throughout the stack, working with analytics, the database, front-end and application teams
- Develop the working processes across the team
- Work collaboratively to deliver code using a variety of techniques
- Act as Lead for more long term projects such as augmentation, refactoring or re-eningeering
- Create product-centric C# code
- Code SQL and Javascrpt as needed
- Work collaboratively using a variety of techniques such as pull requests and peer review coding
- Continually look to modernise workflow by always using automation wherever possible
- Help to influence the practices of the wider team by sharing your knowledge and experience
What you need:
- The proven ability to engineer and design C# based solutions
- Strong knowledge of relational databases such as SWL Server, Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Strong knowledge of non-relational datastores such as Redis, Neo4j etc
- Substantial knowledge of database architecture and how this is utilised within a cloud based product
- Working knowledge of containerisation technologies Docker/Kubernetes etc
- Message queuing architectures and technologies such as AMQP would be
- ETL knowledge would be useful
What you'll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Time to focus on your own person development
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Critical illness and Death in Service
- Many more
This is a great opportunity for those out there looking for a long term remote position in a modern, rapidly growing and passionate business so if it looks good to you please do apply. "We're an equal opportunity recruiter. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.