IT Systems Engineer - Sofia
Our client is seeking a qualified and experienced Systems Engineer with a background in IT Sys Admin.
As an international scale-up and one of the UK's leading providers of SME Business Accounts they are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset that can demonstrate their technical competency within a collaborative and Agile environment.
Purpose of role:
- To implement, administer and maintain all Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) related technologies
- To provide 3rd line systems and application level support to end users (Service desk and support teams)
- To troubleshoot problems and provide training on systems where necessary
- To Implement automation and integration
- To identify, test, and implement workarounds for reported issues
- Strong experience within AWS (EC2, Appstream, Workspaces etc)
- Scripting experience in Powershell / Bash
- Experience with Okta or similar
- Experience both in implementing and administering network and security
There is a lot more to share about this position, our client offers a competitive salary along with a broad range of benefits and an agile working environment.
**Please note that we cannot accept applications from candidates requiring sponsorship**
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.