IT Support Engineer - City of London- Leading Law firm
A global law firm based in the City are looking to recruit a talented multi-skilled IT Support Engineer to join our IT team supporting the team with a variety of helpdesk requests and project support. Based out of London the role involves working with the Global IT teams on break-fix support tickets and in-office support.
As the IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Support requests, incident management, and resolution
- Provisioning of computer equipment and peripherals to employees; maintain and repair existing IT equipment.
- Onsite troubleshooting and one-to-one support.
- End-user software/hardware installation and configuration; perform upgrades.
- Troubleshooting computer and network related issues
- Prompt escalation and collaboration for more serious incidents
- User and team training, and guidance on best practices
- Administrative tasks related to the job role
- Support global IT initiatives
The experience we are looking for:
- Legal IT support experience desirable but not essential
- Service orientated with high attention to detail; able to deal with a variety of support issues and capable of prioritising workload according to the urgency
- Strong knowledge of IT systems; equipment and software. Experience with the following software: Jira, Salesforce Service Desk, telephony, MFA (e.g. Duo), video communications,
- Detailed knowledge of Windows 10 operating system and MS Office products inc. Teams
- Experience with macOS
- Willingness to learn and develop
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related qualification
For more information please contact