Senior and Mid-IOS Developers - Global, market-leading retailer ( IOS/Swift)
London/Possible Remote Option
We are exclusively recruiting for talented IOS Developers of all levels for a well-recognized, global market leader in the retail industry!
Fully Remote for the foreseeable during Covid then you will be required to work a minimum of 2 days a week in the London office.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good working experience in IOS/SWIFT
- Experience in mentoring or managing junior developers ( for the Senior)
- Native iOS development experiences such as Swift Design patterns, OOP, and MVVMA
- Coming with Knowledge of restful APIs
- An understanding including unit tests, test automation, Git, gitflow, and tools like Bitrise and Firebase.
- Proven experience working with App extensions / Apple products and the human interface guidelines.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and incremental development RxSwift, CoreData, ·Unit and UI testing with XCTest
- Experience working with CocoaPods, Carthage and/or Swift Package Manager an advantage
- You will work within the agile team to deliver across the entire product life cycle
- Mentors and coaches team members (developers, developers-in-test).
- Working collaboratively with developers, developers-in-test, experience designers and product analysts to ensure quality is built into our app as new features and technologies are introduced.
- Looking for you to Develop at pace whilst maintaining exceptional quality, code hygiene and robust code.
In-depth knowledge and understanding of the features, implementations and market-specific concerns as new features are built and new markets are onboarded.
- You are up to date with current technology awareness of new trends, frameworks, styles, approaches, and languages within and around area of expertise.