Information Security and Data Lead - Remote/ Flexible working
A world-leading retailer based in London is seeking an Information Security and Data Lead to provide technical leadership across every market.
As the Information Security and Data Lead you will be responsible for:
- Support the implementation of the Broader Global information security strategy and risk management framework
- Lead the management of global security incidents
- Technical leadership globally, across Information security and data privacy.
- Design and implementation of a global incident management framework covering all aspects of information security and data privacy.
- Manage stakeholder requirements
As the Information Security and Data Lead you will have the following attributes:
- Experience working for a global organisation.
- Technical Leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of security standards (Cyber Essentials / IS 27000/COBIT) and their applicability to a FTSE 100 company
- Strong knowledge of Data Privacy Regulations
- Knowledge of security tools and processes
- Formulation of Systems design to include information security that supports business objectives.
- Experience working in a senior role, managing complex global security, privacy, and payment technologies, and regulatory requirements
We are offering a fantastic package, bonus+ great benefit
Remote working is also offered.
Please contact Info AT Freshtechit