Security / SOC Engineer / Information Security - UK REMOTE - £45-55k-
A highly successful and leading brand in the UK is looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join their established security team.
They are looking for someone that can 'hit the ground running' in this fast-paced environment.
What will you be doing and where will you need experience?
- 3+ years experience of monitoring and operating IT security controls to maintain the security posture for the company globally
- You will provide hands on experience with security tooling within both on-prem and cloud environments. (Azure / O365)
- Working with enterprise level vulnerability detection and analysis
- Security processes including:
- Threat Hunting
- Vulnerability Management / Patching
- Incident investigation
- Web / Mobile application testing
- Network and Cloud Security
- Strong experience within Azure and O365
- EDM, MDM & DLP Solutions
Nice to have:
- Certifications such as CISSP or CCSP
- Strong knowledge of security standards such as ISO27001 & NIST
- Compliance experience within PCI DSS
- Any Sys admin experience within Windows, Linux or Networking
- This position can be Fully Remote from any UK Base as long as trips to London can be made once/twice per month
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company discounts, bonus and numerous career opportunities
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.