Identity and Access Management Engineer - London
A global, world-leading organisation based in London is seeking an Access Management engineer
The role will revolve around a series of key technologies and platforms but will be primarily centered around Azure AD.
The Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and shaping the future of our directory, working with other teams in implementing Azure B2C create and maintain SSO integrations with 3rd party apps and services as well as help shape the future of their in-house identity platform and APIs.
As the Identity and Access Management Engineer you will be responsible for:
Maintaining and monitoring the health of Azure AD.
- Design and implement improvements to our identity automation workflows.
- Aid teams with management and integrations with Azure B2C.
- Aid in integrating 3rd party services with SSO.
- Aid internal integrations by creating and maintaining enterprise app registrations and the permissions associated with them.
As the Identity and Access Manager you will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of the Azure Identity Framework
- Experience writing/creating custom policies for Azure AD.
- Experience setting up and maintaining OAuth/SAML flows.
- Experience with Azure B2C.
- Creating AAD custom schemas.
Any experience with scripting is advantageous.
The team is working on a hybrid model-2 of days in the office and 3 days WFH.
We are offering a fantastic package+ of benefits.
Please contact Info AT Freshtechit for more information.