Head of Security Compliance / GRC / ISO27001 - London
My well known client is on a journey to deeply embed security into their organisation over the next few years. They are building out both their capability in this area along with the culture to sustain it.
They are looking for a Head of Governance and Compliance to be a specialist in GRC and all things surrounding ISO27001.
- To comply with international and internal audit regulations
- To improve the framework and process of security assessments including ISO27001 peer reviews to manage security compliance across the company.
- To monitor and assess the compliance of the security controls by performing security assessments, peer reviews and audits for ISO-27001
- Monitor potential security improvements
- Document ISO27001 findings and managing the implementation of the necessary solutions
- Reports results to the CSO and senior stakeholders as required
As head of the Compliance management team you will have the ability to have a real impact on our clients security posture and drive improvements through the organisation in a collaborative manner.
If this sounds in line with your experience to date then please apply to discuss further,
**Please note that we cannot accept applications from candidates requiring sponsorship**
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.