Compliance Manager / Head of Compliance
I am recruiting for a Compliance Manager / Head of Compliance to join a market leading company working within the iGaming world.
This role will be working remotely, with occasional travel to the office and you will be reporting directly to the CEO.
You will be in control of ensuring that the business is fully compliant with gambling legislation and regulations in all jurisdictions in which it holds licenses, through the development, implementation and monitoring of effective policies and procedures within the business.
The salary range for this role is from £50,000 to £70,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of gambling products, gambling companies and regulators.
- Significant professional AML qualifications
- Internal Control, Internal Audit, Regulatory or Compliance experience.
- Ability to identify weaknesses in procedures and controls and recommend improvements to those weaknesses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of seniority.
The Job Role:
- You will be responsible for managing the compliance function in the business, providing a robust regulatory environment. You will be the main point of contact for any questions and issues relating to the documentation of policies, processes and procedures.
- To ensure the development and implementation of policies, processes and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Being the key relationship owner and main point of contact with Regulators; liaising with other stakeholders in the regulatory landscape, to manage annual audits (ISO ISMS, AGCC audits), reports, certifications, and license renewals.
- Ensure that all required reports are generated and provided to senior management as required.
- Ensure that all monthly and quarterly regulatory reporting is completed and filed within deadlines.
- Support Customer Experience and Responsible Gambling department in implementing AML, Customer Due Diligence and KYC policies and procedures, Source of Wealth checks and SAR reporting
- To undertake regular internal audits to ensure ongoing compliance with the ICS.
- Review audit results ensuring that failures are acted upon by relevant parties and remedial action is taken by responsible management.
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.