Currently seeking for one Experienced Senior and Junior Hardware Engineer to work and improve the design and prototyping of our PCB and Hardware development.
We require the Senior Hardware Developer to come with all round experience of circuit electronic design to join a rapidly growing team designing and developing cutting edge systems for the gaming industry.
The ideal candidate should be very passionate about development and be prepared to play a leadership role within the Hardware team. Be keen and can learn new skills as required.
This role has a lot of scope for progression for candidates with a strong work ethic and leadership qualities. We adopt a fun and enthusiastic work environment so a similar outlook and can-do attitude would be beneficial.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of Atmel AVR MCUs and CANBUS, RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI and USB interfaces although experience of other MCUs / CPUs would be considered with the right background.
- CAD knowledge, preferable with "Solid Works"
- Strong Knowledge of Electronic Engineering.
- Understanding of manufacturing and assembly techniques.
- Experience with the product development life-cycle from inception to production.
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
The Job Role:
- Plan and manage deliverables to project timetables
- Work and liaise with suppliers and or subcontractors to meet timescales.
- Manage development project costs.
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.