Full Stack Developer( React/ Node) Flexible working ( 1-2 days in office in Macclesfield)
A world-leading retailer based near Manchester is seeking a talented Full Stack developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the companies platforms. The main focus of this position will be the development/maintenance of all frontend/backend logic as part of the technical team
As the Fullstack Developer you will be responsible for:
- Design, build and maintain large scale react / node applications for the production environment
- Providing, through a partnership with business and product owners, translation of high-value business ideas into beautiful and innovative software solutions
- Providing technical excellence on the team to ensure quality first mindset, simple architecture, and highest code quality
- Writing great software adhering to agile software engineering practices (e.g., DRY principles, TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers on the agile team
- Ability to work under pressure with 'can-do attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- Distinct customer focus, quality mindset and analytical skills combined with the ability to develop creative solutions
As the Fullstack Developer you will have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge of database technologies such as Mongo/MySQL
- Good understanding of security
- Proficiency in fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- SOAP & REST APIs.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a great package/ benefits. Interviews will be immediate.
For more information please contact