Fraud & Payments Team Lead
Recruiting for a Fraud & Payments Team Lead for an online iGaming operator business based in Malta. Are you experienced in Fraud & Payments? Would you like to move forward in this field?
As the new team leader, you will be responsible for the smooth running and support of Fraud & Payments Agents.
The salary range for this role is from €32,000 to €35,000 plus bonus
The Ideal Candidate:
- 12+ months of experience in the iGaming industry especially online casino
- 2yrs + of experience in a Senior Fraud Position
- Knowledge about online payment systems, regulations and understanding of KYC
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to create and maintain an effective positive working environment
The Job Role:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Fraud and Payments team
- Maintain high levels of communication with the Fraud & Payments team
- Be the first point of contact for the team and other departments for any operational queries and issues
- Monitor the activity of incoming and outgoing payments to ensure the smooth operation of all PSPs
- Monitor PSP balances to ensure customer payouts can be affected at all times
- Ensure that all processes are up-to-date and in accordance with compliance requirements
- Conduct quality reviews, track the performance of agents and identify areas for training to ensure the continuous growth of the team
- Carry out monthly 1-to-1 meetings with team members to provide feedback on their performance
- Hold regular team meetings to share updates with the team, gather feedback and discuss improvements to processes
- Assist the Head of Fraud and Payments with scheduling, leave requests, sickness reporting and other operational duties
- Taking ownership of any issues occuring during shifts, effectively managing the issue and take the most efficient course of action to minimize customer impact as well as workload
- Escalate any suspicious cases of Money Laundering of the Head of Fraud and Payments
- Adhere to corporate-wide and team specific policies, procedures and guidelines
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.