Digital Marketing Manager
Recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager for an extremely exciting start up within the sports betting and horse racing world in Cambridgeshire.
You would be joining a talented and experienced founding team with strong skills in tech, product, philanthropic fundraising and partnerships. What they now need is someone to drive the customer acquisition and engagement, which is where you come in!
The salary range for this position is £40,000 - £45,000 plus amazing benefits such as share options in the company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will live and breathethe data side of social media and can get the most out of digital campaigns with one hand tied behind your back
- You know that perception = reality and therefore have a passion for ensuring brand and comms are always on point, whether customer facing or internal
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- Experience and a real passion for Data and analytical side of marketing and results
- Being creative is your default operating mode
- You enjoy being given flexibility and autonomy to create business value knowing that you will hold yourself accountable for results more than any manager would
- A passion for Horse Racing would be great for this position
The Job Role:
- Get to know our customers and target audience like they are your best friends
- Take ownership of the backend and data results of marketing campaigns and the market
- Design, build and operate digital marketing campaigns that promote our value propositions to that audience in the best way for them
- Tell us how those campaigns are doing and what our customers think of our products
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.