Junior DevOps Engineer - Sofia (REMOTE from anywhere in the EU)
My client is leader in providing multi-tenant hosting solutions and have more than 500,000 customers globally.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team comprising of five developers and two other DevOps.
- Design and implement automation,
- Work on configuration and release management
- Ensure that their internal systems / platforms are integrated properly into a fast CI/CD model
- Assist with migrations into their environment
- Design and implement configuration management templates
- Work in an agile environment in a collaborative manner
- 3 years experience in a similar DevOps role
- Be comfortable working with Bash/PHP/Ruby and Python
- Experience working with Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Proficiency within build automation and CI tools (Jenkins)
- Scripting languages
- Experience with virtualization such as VMware / KVM
As our client has offices in the US there is a shift system to cover core business hours so flexibility is needed to cover this.
There are many more details to share about this REMOTE position and my client is offering a broad salary range depending on the level of experience so please apply to find out more.
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.