Senior DataWarehouse Engineer- Zurich ( Relocation package offered) Travel
A world-leading, global travel company based in the heart of Zurich is seeking a talented Senior Datawarehouse Engineer to join their team in Zurich HQ.
As the Datawarehouse Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with application teams to determine appropriate schema design and database platforms.
- Provide expert troubleshooting support and proactively improve database and server performance.
- Lead efforts to automate cloud operations and infrastructure, balancing cost and performance.
- Migrating and transforming data to Snowflake
We are seeking an Engineer with the following experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent professional.
- Good working experience in Data Warehouse Engineering and Database Development.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Database Administrator.
- SQL and hands-on scripting experience in implementation and performance tuning SQL databases.
- Experience designing database environments, analyzing production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance.
- Experience in SSIS/ETL
- Understanding of Kimball Dimensional Modeling.
- Interest in Snowflake (data modeling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures or Tasks,)
We are offering a great package, relocation is offered to candidates outside Zurich, structured career progression, and more!
Please contact for more information