Data Scientist - Travel and Flights
A world-leading company based in Zurich are seeking a talented Data Scientist to help transform an organisation that creates unforgettable global trips!
As the Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Designing end-to-end solutions to create recommendations based on ML models.
- Translate business needs to project objectives to guide data exploration, modelling, implementation, and monitoring
- Build production-ready advanced analytics/machine learning models assisting users with complex problem solving
- Lead cross-departmental developments efforts combining multiple business domains
- Evaluate and maintain machine learning services over time
As the Data Scientist you will have the following experience:
- Master's degree in computer science, applied math, statistics, or relevant subject
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Good working experience in data science or ML related roles
- Experienced with programming languages such as SQL, Python, Scala, Spark or R
- Bonus - Special proficiency in airline and Travel industry analytics
What's on offer?
Competitive basic+ great benefits and relocation package for candidates outside Zurich.
Working in a hybrid working role ( 3 days in the office VS working from home)
Please contact info ATFreshtechit.com for more information
Skills: Machine Learning, Data Scientist, Computer Science, SQL, Python.