Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Analyst - UK Remote
A highly successful global technology company is looking for an experienced DLP Analyst to join their established security / GRC division.
Your duties will include:
- Administering, maintaining and tuning the DLP solutions
- Monitoring and responding to alerts
- Developing and implementing DLP security solutions
- Evaluating DLP events and escalating where necessary
- Completing DLP audits
Desired Skills and experience:
- A technical degree
- DLP Support and event handling
- Experience in DLP system maintenance and support
- Troubleshooting problems
- Public cloud knowledge (relating to DLP solutions)
- Knowledge of when to escalate incidents
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.