Cyber Security Support Analyst - London £40,000 - £50,000
A major global client of ours is looking for a Cyber Security Support Analyst to ensure that security is maintained across all their systems.
You would be making improvements, implementing new technical controls and providing hands on support.
- 5 Year's experience in an infrastructure or service desk position incorporating security. (Or 2 years in an Information or Cyber Security role)
- The ability to walk through network and system logs to extract information and able to understand the security impact of changes to systems.
- Security tooling - both in implementing and maintaining them, covering things like IPS/IDS, AV, SIEM tools, Vulnerability Scanning.
- Public Cloud experience such as AWS or Azure.
- Security certifications, especially with a cloud-focus.
- CompTIA Security+ / CEH / SSCP
- IT Management (ITIL etc)
- Networking (CCNA etc)
Our client offers a competitive basic salary of between £40,000 -£50,000 depending on background.
We cannot offer sponsorship, so candidates need to have full right to work in the UK
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.