Exclusive role: Customer Success Manager / Account Martech ( Martech/Marketing Automation/ SAAS)
A high-profile SAAS/ marketing automation company based in the heart of London a Customer Success Manager/ Account Manager who will be responsible for owning, growing and maintaining long-term relationships on assigned top key accounts.
As the Customer Success Manager/Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Owning and building relationships with main stakeholders on a portfolio of clients ultimately responsible for growing and retaining profitable business
- Creating quarterly account plans to identify strategic opportunities to expand the business and reputation with the client
- Conduct regular business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services and ensure they are aligned with their business needs and objectives
- Scheduling and running regular meetings with clients providing updates on projects and outstanding issues raised and ensuring actions are captured and followed up
- Tracking clients' activities and events in their industry sectors to maintain a high level of awareness.
- Display expert knowledge of our products and services
- Address client needs and issues professionally and ensure they are closed in a timely and efficient manner
- Regularly updating clients on products and services identifying cross/upsell opportunities
- Create account plans to meet ARR and services revenue targets
The CRM Manager/ Account Manager will have the following experience:
- Good working experience in digital marketing - with strong knowledge of email marketing essential
- SAAS/ Martech/Marketing Automation experience.
- Demonstrate successful account growth
- Project Management skills
- Strong proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Taking the lead on new opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a changing environment
- Creative problem solver
- Detail-oriented, routinely meets deadline
- Good understanding of digital marketing and CRM
We are offing up to £70k OTE( depending on experience/ background), great benefits, hybrid working and more!
Please contact info AT Freshtechit for more information!
*Interview availability for next week*
Key words: #Email marketing, #CRM, #MarketingAutomation, #Martech, #SAAS, #Account Manager