Chief Solutions Architect- Zurich - Relocation offered.
A world-leading E-commerce company based in Zurich is seeking a Chief Solutions Architect (Software/ Solutions background). You will be working closely with business partners and technology leaders to understand their needs and requirements and be the architectural authority for technology.
As the Chief Solutions Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing guidance to solution and software architects in the development of architectures for complex implementations.
- Leading the development and hands-on implementation of a selected future state solution and integration architectures in an organized and cohesive manner.
- Working closely with the CIO and leadership team serving as an expert in the development, implementation, and maintenance of enterprise-wide architecture practices, encompassing solution, integration, software, and cloud architecture.
- Planning and directing the company for long term consequences for the enterprise when choosing a technical direction, proposing a technology investment, driving harmonization of the technology environments.
- Ensuring that designed and reviewed solutions conform to architectural requirements such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability, and security.
The Chief Solutions Architect should have the following attributes:
- Solid technology architecture experience with an emphasis on solution, software, and cloud architectures.
- Experience building, delivering, and managing in a cloud environment ( ideally AWS)
- Programming experience on a professional level, ideally hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technologies such as API, Kubernetes, streaming architectures ideally.
- Experience with evolving architectural patterns and models with an emphasis on integration and ideally data
- Mentoring/ technical leadership experience.
- Experience working in Agile/ DevOps and Information Security concepts.
- Computer Science degree ( preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, forward-thinking attitude, team player.
This is an exclusive role to FreshtechIT. If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to know more please contact Annabelle AT Freshechit