Exclusive: Mid-level Android Engineer - global retail leader REMOTE WORKING
We are exclusively recruiting Android Developers for a global market leader in the retail industry!
We are seeking Android Developers with the following experience:
- Good working experience of Mobile technologies (Android)
- Experience in mentoring or managing junior developers (For the Seniors)
- Delivering key features at pace in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience in delivering mobile applications through the whole software development lifecycle.
- Developing applications using functional reactive programming and RxJava.
- Developing applications using Dagger.
- Integrating with RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Delivering secure mobile applications that conform to OWASP and security standards
As the Android Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering the entire product life cycle
- Working collaboratively with developers, developers-in-test, experience designers, and product analysts to ensure quality is built into our app as new features and technologies are introduced.
- Looking for you to Develop at pace whilst maintaining exceptional quality, code hygiene, and robust code.
- Understanding features, implementations, and market-specific concerns as new features are built and new markets are onboarded.
- We are seeking Engineers who have good working experience with the current versions of Kotlin.
This role is offering a fantastic package, bonus, and more!
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.