Remote at Present / London
I am recruiting for an Android Engineer to join a investing app of the future company who are making great strides.
This role will be remote at the moment but you will need a few days in the office in London but this is negotiable.
As an Android Developer you will drive and contribute to the development of features, fixing bugs and issues, reviewing code from others in the team and making a key contribution to the entire development lifecycle, from conception and discovery through development and delivery whilst maintaining a conscious effort to keep aligned to agreed priorities and set development windows, helping the business achieve its strategy in a timely and cost effective manner.
The salary range for this role is from £40,000 to £50,000 plus benefits.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A basic understanding of Git is required.
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi tasking
- Minimum 2 year's experience using Kotlin
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs in Android apps
- Able to create complex layouts which are maintainable and scalable
- Comfortable with TDD
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Ability to demonstrate previous apps or projects you have worked on
- Proactively manage your workload, feeding back regularly in the event of any delay or change to delivery timeframe or scope of work
- Huge attention to detail, curious and full of ideas
- Understanding QA and testing environments
- Knowledge of working in Agile
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.