Recruiting for an Affiliate Manager to join a digital media company who are digital experts building unique platforms in the affiliate industry in London.
The newly hired Affiliate Manager will be identifying potential new affiliate partners, promoting our industry-leading affiliate program to them, concluding deals believed to make an ROI and effectively managing the on-going relationship with new and existing partners.
The salary range for this role is from £36,000 to £42,000 plus bonus
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of Sports & Casinos industry
- Affiliate management or similar relationship management experience required.
- Good knowledge of performance based and/or affiliate marketing.
- A background in B2B, affiliate, or account management.
- Extremely numerate with a superb understanding of cost control.
- Sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
The Job Role:
- Proactively grow and manage the affiliate database, while supporting other team members to keep growing our business as a team.
- Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of affiliate clients.
- Responsible for new business via affiliate acquisitions by identifying new client opportunities. * Responsible for the retention and business growth with current affiliate partners.
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners.
- Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward.
- Conversion rate optimization: monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact.
- Run all processes leading up to finalizing deals and campaign performance (i.e. prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration, follow up, relationship management).
- In charge of the content creation for existing & new partners.
- Creation of fresh content, about latest promotions, news, or anything related to our partners. * Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with company's contract guidelines and policies.
- Work with the creative and web operations team to design and deliver creative assets to optimise affiliate marketing opportunities.
- A constant desire to develop new ideas and opportunities.
FreshtechIT Limited acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
We always aim to respond to all applications immediately, however, from time to time this may not always be possible, and we thank you in advance for your patience.